Microsoft Live Mess?

Last week I tried creating a live account with id "codevalley" without giving much hope. But, to my amazement, the ID was available! That made it clear how unoccupied Windows Live is. I remember, my first internet service provider was Hotmail, years back. Then hotmail became Microsoft property and soon plunged intto darkness and like millions even I switched sides to Yahoo! and Gmail.
But, lately after the launch of Live campaign, I felt things have gotten rosy and glossier. So, I thought of giving a second try. Genuinely speaking, the designers have done a great job creating a new identity to Microsoft's web presence. But, Live is turning out to be "dead" with lack of popularity. Now, Microsoft launching their new Cloud computing concept Live Mesh, will it turn out be a revival, or will it also contribute to the Live Mess?
-Codevalley

sillytech

0 comments: