A day at tech support

Customer: I keep getting an error message whenever I try using the Command prompt from start menu!!
Tech Support: Can you describe what happens?
Customer: "Well, I keep getting a black screen with an error message saying, 'C:\WINDOWS>'.

Tech Support: We have reset your password, it is your first name, all in small letters.
Customer: hey, but my keyboard has only capital letters!

Tech Support: Ok now, open the word document.
Customer: The first word or the second one?...

Tech Support: Right click on the icon...
Customer: But which click is right and which one wrong?

Customer: I clicked on my computer and opened the CD drive...now should I take out the CD ? or close it?

Tech Support: Do you have the driver CD with you?
Customer: Yeah of course, two of them, Nascar Racing, and Need For Speed, which one should I put ?

Tech Support: Did you send us the complaint e-mail?
Customer: Yeah, I did, I found your e-mail address in the manaul, but the postman brought the envelope back saying, this address does not exist, can you also tell me you City, and pincode of your e-mail address?

Customer: My windows says it needs an upgrade, can I get some French window or something?

-sillytech

codevalley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one man

aisha said...

2004 Chevrolet Malibu AC Compressor

Very beautiful capture, great composition and colors !!

Unknown said...

very nice friend

Castors